From Experts for Experts! Data Vault 2.0 Modeling Architecture Methodology
The workshop is tailored to your experience as an expert and your team, focusing upon your currently urgent tasks as well as relevant topics to your project.
On the subject of workshop topics, the choice of topics can vary as well as the duration of the workshop. Therefore, your topics and questions are decisive regarding the duration of the workshop. Usually a Workshop is calculated for two to five days on-site.
To determine the best course of action, a discussion will be had with the team as to ascertain your actual situation while your current situation will be analyzed on site, all of which is followed by a discussion and evaluation of your goals as well as the procedure.
The workshop also provides basic answers about Data Vault as well as the opportunities it can offer you and your project.
Typical Questions we answer:
- What possibilities does Data Vault 2.0 offer for your data warehouse?
- What would be a well developed strategy for your company and what needs to be considered?
- What can you do now to improve your current infrastructure or processes?
- What are your current tasks on this topic?
- Are there urgent questions that you have?
- What results do you and your project require in order for our collaboration to be of interest to you?
Thanks to the experts from Scalefree, we received an extremely valuable insight into the DataVault methodology and also designed the appropriate reference architecture.Wolfram EulbergTeam Lead BI, TSR Recycling GmbH & Co. KG / A company of the REMONDIS-Group
Important questions were answered in order to define the next steps for a successful project. The DataVault workshop was a real success for TSR.