Data Vault 2.0 brings many new features that help anyone who is concerned with Business Intelligence entering a new age of data warehousing. The boot camp is a 3-day introductory and intermediate class that takes you through the why what, and how of Data Vault 2.0. It covers the business justifications and technical descriptions of all pillars of Data Vault 2.0: the architecture, implementation, methodology, and modeling components. The course provides ETL design paradigms, working templates (both conceptual and SQL) and best practices for successful Data Vault 2.0 implementation.
Each student will receive a lifetime certification of attendance from Scalefree. In addition, students can attend one private certification test for free, to become a Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2™) as outlined by Dan Linstedt. You can select the option “without certification” option in the registration if you do not want to receive the certificate of attendance and test (-100 €/-100 CHF).
- The class includes a lifetime certification set by the inventor Dan Linstedt.
- The class covers topics not found in the book, for example, hybrid Big Data architectures, best practices for Hadoop, cloud-based business intelligence solutions, real-time ingestion, and analysis of data, managed self-service BI, advanced modeling constructs, some conceptual theories, and models.
- The class encourages unique discussions between the attendees and the trainer.
- People who passed the certification test will be listed as Certified DV 2.0 Practitioner on the certification list automatically on Dan’s page datavaultcertification.com.
Sign up now for 2019 data vault 2.0 boot camp
- SEPTEMBER 16 to 18 – BRUSSELS (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- OCTOBER 21 to 23 – HANOVER (German) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- NOVEMBER 18 to 20 – AMSTERDAM (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- DECEMBER 2 to 4 – DUSSELDORF (German) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- DECEMBER 16 to 18 – ZURICH (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
He is a thought leader and pioneer of data warehousing. He invented Data Vault 2.0 and complete Data Vault 2.0 System of Business Intelligence. He understands the needs, structures and priorities of clients. All in all, he provides sound expert advice tailored to the business scenario of clients.
COMPUTER BASED TRAINING, ON-LINE ONLY
The computer-based training of the Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp is only available online and has to be passed before the on-site training starts. The online training gives an overview of the general knowledge of Data Vault 2.0 and covers especially the methodology, one fundamental pillar of Data Vault 2.0.
The first day of the Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp gives an overview of Data Vault 2.0, Big Data technologies like Hadoop and how to combine them. It also helps to understand the basic concepts of Data Vault 2.0 in order to participate in a Data Vault 2.0 project and to comprehend the decisions usually made by the Data Vault project team.
On the second day, you dive into the modeling and architecture area of Data Vault 2.0. It covers querying on Data Vault entities as well as NoSQL-platforms and points out how important structure is when dealing with Big Data. At the end of this day, a modeling workshop is waiting for you.
The third day is concerned with the advanced modeling and different implementation strategies for performance tunings in Data Vault 2.0.
VALUE OF CERTIFICATION
- The Certification is a qualification that helps to get into Data Vault projects.
- Some clients already require that consultants are certified in Data Vault 2.0.
- The Certification shows proof that students have understood the fundamentals of Data Vault 2.0.
- The Certification increases the hourly rate of consultants.
- The Certification is a lifetime certification.
For the Team
- The Certification helps to qualify internal staff and use it for benchmark employees.
- The Certification is a motivator/incentive for employees.
- The Certification is a qualification for employees.
Phone: +49 (511) 879 89342
Mobile: +49 (175) 811 0336