Who we are?
THE INVENTOR OF DATA VAULT 2.0
40 YEARS OF VIVID IT EXPERIENCE
Scalefree is a growing IT consultancy firm that has focused its efforts on offering companies, from a variety of industries, practical yet innovative solutions towards leveraging Big Data within modern business. Built upon the tenants set out by Data Vault’s inventor, Dan Linstedt, Scalefree also provides clients with in-depth training as to maximize the success of implementing Data Vault 2.0 within their daily operations.
- FEBRUARY 10 to 12 – BRUSSELS (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- FEBRUARY 24 to 26 – STUTTGART (German) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- MARCH 2 to 4 – LONDON (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- MARCH 30 to 1 – AMSTERDAM (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- APRIL 20 to 22 – VIENNA (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification – Taught by Dan Linstedt
- MAY 25 to 27 – FRANKFURT/MAIN (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- JUNE 15 to 17 – COPENHAGEN (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- AUGUST 31 to 2 – HANOVER (German) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- SEPTEMBER 21 to 23 – BRUSSELS (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- OCTOBER 26 to 28 – LONDON (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- NOVEMBER 2 to 4 – PRAGUE (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- NOVEMBER 16 to 18 – BERLIN (German) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- DECEMBER 14 to 16 – AMSTERDAM (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
Dan Linstedt is a thought leader and pioneer of data warehousing. He invented Data Vault 2.0 and complete Data Vault 2.0 System of Business Intelligence. He has built transactional and analytical systems for federal government and commercial enterprises for more than 25 years. Dan understands the needs, structures, and priorities of clients. All in all, he provides sound expert advice tailored to the business scenario of clients.
The Original Data Vault 2.0 Training
Taught By Dan Linstedt and Michael Olschimke
This 1-day introductory class introduces Data Vault 2.0 and all its pillars to a general audience. It helps business analysts and managers, involved in an agile data warehouse project based on Data Vault 2.0, to understand the principles and decisions made. This class generally helps to increase management support of Data Vault 2.0 projects by explaining concepts such as managed self-service Business Intelligence, agile delivery of functionality, and agile requirements management.
The boot camp class is a 3-day introductory and intermediate class, that takes you through the why what, and how of Data Vault 2.0. It covers the business justifications and technical descriptions of all pillars of Data Vault 2.0: the architecture, implementation, methodology, and modeling components. The course provides ETL design paradigms, working templates (both conceptual and SQL) and best practices for successful Data Vault 2.0 implementation.
The course contains a hands-on case study to get participants familiar with the principles and concepts. This class guide students towards understanding the consequences of the different modeling options when loading data into the enterprise data warehouse, as well as how to derive useful information for the business. Note that this class (or verifiable skills in Data Vault modeling) is a prerequisite for the private certification to a Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner.
YOUR REFERENCE FOR CREATING A SCALABLE DATA WAREHOUSE CONCEPT
“Today, the world is trying to create and educate data scientists because of the phenomenon of Big Data. And everyone is looking deeply into this technology. But no one is looking at the larger architectural picture of how Big Data needs to fit within the existing systems (data warehousing systems). Data Architecture a Primer for the Data Scientist addresses the larger architectural picture of how Big Data fits with the existing information infrastructure, an essential topic for the data scientist.”
“The Data Vault was invented by Dan Linstedt at the U.S. Department of Defense, and the standard has been successfully applied to data warehousing projects at organizations of different sizes, from small to large-size corporations. Due to its simplified design, which is adapted from nature, the Data Vault 2.0 standard helps prevent typical data warehousing failures.”
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF BIG DATA
THE SUCCESS OF CLIENTS IS OUR MISSION
We truly believe that long term success is best achieved by empowering your teams to build sophisticated information systems. We make sure you are able to apply successful business strategies to take full advantage of Big Data solutions like Data Vault 2.0. We support our clients on-site and deliver successful solutions of the highest quality.