Who we are?
THE INVENTOR OF DATA VAULT 2.0
Scalefree is a growing IT consultancy firm that has focused its efforts on offering companies, from a variety of industries, practical yet innovative solutions towards leveraging Big Data within modern business. Built upon the tenants set out by Data Vault’s inventor, Dan Linstedt, Scalefree also provides clients with in-depth training as to maximize the success of implementing Data Vault 2.0 within their daily operations.
Upcoming Data Vault 2.0 training
Live online trainings
All our Online classes are live and interactive to provide a valuable experience comparable to an on-site training to all our participants.
Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
- MAY 17 to 19 – (German) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification – ONLINE
- JUNE 7 to 9 – (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification – ONLINE
- JUNE 28 to 30 – (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification – ONLINE
- AUGUST 23 to 25 – (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification – ONLINE
- SEPTEMBER 13 to 15 – (English) Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification – ONLINE
Multi-temporal Data Vault 2.0
+++ New training +++
Introduction to Data Vault 2.0
- MAY 17 – (German) Introduction to Data Vault 2.0 – ONLINE
- JUNE 7 – (English) Introduction to Data Vault 2.0 – ONLINE
- JUNE 28 – (English) Introduction to Data Vault 2.0 – ONLINE
- AUGUST 23 – (English) Introduction to Data Vault 2.0 – ONLINE
- SEPTEMBER 13 (English) Introduction to Data Vault 2.0 – ONLINE
Dan Linstedt is a thought leader and pioneer of data warehousing. He invented Data Vault 2.0 and complete Data Vault 2.0 System of Business Intelligence. He has built transactional and analytical systems for federal government and commercial enterprises for more than 30 years. Dan understands the needs, structures, and priorities of clients. All in all, he provides sound expert advice tailored to the business scenario of clients.
- Recording – Data Warehousing – Why we need it
- Recording – Overcoming Data Warehousing challenges with Data Vault 2.0
- Recording – Utilizing Potentials of Data Vault 2.0 – Overcoming bad Practices
- Recording – Data-Driven Decision Making – For Power Users and Data Scientists
- Recording – Going beyond standard reporting
- Recording – Salesforce and Data Vault 2.0
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and the increasing number of infections around the world, we have decided not to offer on-site trainings in 2020 and the first half of 2021.
The Original Data Vault 2.0 Training
Taught By Dan Linstedt and Michael Olschimke
This 1-day introductory class introduces Data Vault 2.0 and all its pillars to a general audience. It helps business analysts and managers, involved in an agile data warehouse project based on Data Vault 2.0, to understand the principles and decisions made. This class generally helps to increase management support of Data Vault 2.0 projects by explaining concepts such as managed self-service Business Intelligence, agile delivery of functionality, and agile requirements management.
The boot camp class is a 3-day introductory and intermediate class, that takes you through the why what, and how of Data Vault 2.0. It covers the business justifications and technical descriptions of all pillars of Data Vault 2.0: the architecture, implementation, methodology, and modeling components. The course provides ETL design paradigms, working templates (both conceptual and SQL) and best practices for successful Data Vault 2.0 implementation.
The course contains a hands-on case study to get participants familiar with the principles and concepts. This class guide students towards understanding the consequences of the different modeling options when loading data into the enterprise data warehouse, as well as how to derive useful information for the business. Note that this class (or verifiable skills in Data Vault modeling) is a prerequisite for the private certification to a Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner.
YOUR REFERENCE FOR CREATING A SCALABLE DATA WAREHOUSE CONCEPT
“Today, the world is trying to create and educate data scientists because of the phenomenon of Big Data. And everyone is looking deeply into this technology. But no one is looking at the larger architectural picture of how Big Data needs to fit within the existing systems (data warehousing systems). Data Architecture a Primer for the Data Scientist addresses the larger architectural picture of how Big Data fits with the existing information infrastructure, an essential topic for the data scientist.”
“The Data Vault was invented by Dan Linstedt at the U.S. Department of Defense, and the standard has been successfully applied to data warehousing projects at organizations of different sizes, from small to large-size corporations. Due to its simplified design, which is adapted from nature, the Data Vault 2.0 standard helps prevent typical data warehousing failures.”
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF BIG DATA
THE SUCCESS OF CLIENTS IS OUR MISSION
We truly believe that long term success is best achieved by empowering your teams to build sophisticated information systems. We make sure you are able to apply successful business strategies to take full advantage of Big Data solutions like Data Vault 2.0. We support our clients on-site and deliver successful solutions of the highest quality.