Data Dreamland 2023
COST-EFFICIENT DATA SOLUTIONS
October 10th & 11th, 2023
Who we are?
Your gateway to a modern data-driven organization.
Scalefree is focused on offering companies, from a variety of industries, practical yet innovative solutions towards leveraging Big Data within modern business.
Built upon the tenets set out by Data Vault’s inventor, Dan Linstedt, Scalefree also provides clients with in-depth training to maximize the success of implementing Data Vault 2.0 within their business.
Upcoming Data Vault 2.0 Trainings
Back to List
DVA & Dan Linstedt
The DVA, with its CEO Dan Linstedt is providing Scalefree with the Data Vault 2.0 training materials, which are presented to you by our certified trainers in our Data Vault 2.0 training.
Dan Linstedt is a thought leader and pioneer of data warehousing. He invented Data Vault 2.0 and completed the Data Vault 2.0 System of Business Intelligence. He has built transactional and analytical systems for federal government and commercial enterprises for more than 30 years.
- Stop bleeding Money! 10 Steps to save on your resource consumption
- Mistakes in Agile Approaches
- Snackable Data Insights: Analytics meets Salesforce Data Cloud
- Wie integriere ich meine Office-Welt in Salesforce
- Data Warehousing – Why we need it
- What is Data Vault 2.0? Agile Big Data Management
- Data Warehouse Automation – Build or Buy?
- Warum eigentlich Salesforce?
- Die top 10 Salesforce Features 2022
- Die top 10 Features im Salesforce Spring ’23 Release
- Was machen BI-Berater:innen? – Skills & Tasks
- Technical Tests and Monitoring of a Data Vault powered EDW
- Walk-through of a Data Vault 2.0 implementation
- Choosing the right Tech Stack for an Open Source powered EDW
- Going beyond standard reporting
- Data-Driven Decision Making – For Power Users and Data Scientists
- Overcoming Data Warehousing challenges with Data Vault 2.0
- How to get Data out of Data Vault
- What’s new in Data Vault?
- Utilizing Potentials of Data Vault 2.0 – Overcoming bad Practices
- Level up your Data Vault automation – with DataVault4Coalesce
- Kickstart your Data Vault 2.0 Implementation – with datavault4dbt
- Speed up Your Data Vault 2.0 Implementation – with TurboVault4dbt
- Snowflake to Salesforce via Tableau Analytics
- Coalesce and Data Vault 2.0 – A perfect match?
- Real Time Data with DV2.0 and Azure
- Data Vault 2.0 with Hadoop and Hive/Spark
- Speed up your Vault with Vaultspeed – Success through automation
- PART 2: Speed up your Vault with Vaultspeed
- Accelerate your Data Vault with Snowflake
- 3-series webinar with Vaultspeed: Data Vault acceleration
- Salesforce and Data Vault 2.0
- Stärken der Datenanalyse innerhalb von Salesforce
The Original Data Vault 2.0 Training
Taught By Dan Linstedt and Michael Olschimke
This 1-day introductory class introduces Data Vault 2.0 and all its pillars to a general audience. It helps business analysts and managers, involved in an agile data warehouse project based on Data Vault 2.0, to understand the principles and decisions made. This class generally helps to increase management support of Data Vault 2.0 projects by explaining concepts such as managed self-service Business Intelligence, agile delivery of functionality, and agile requirements management.
The boot camp class is a 3-day introductory and intermediate class, that takes you through the why what, and how of Data Vault 2.0. It covers the business justifications and technical descriptions of all pillars of Data Vault 2.0: the architecture, implementation, methodology, and modeling components. The course provides ETL design paradigms, working templates (both conceptual and SQL) and best practices for successful Data Vault 2.0 implementation.
The course contains a hands-on case study to get participants familiar with the principles and concepts. This class guide students towards understanding the consequences of the different modeling options when loading data into the enterprise data warehouse, as well as how to derive useful information for the business. Note that this class (or verifiable skills in Data Vault modeling) is a prerequisite for the private certification to a Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner.
YOUR REFERENCE FOR CREATING A SCALABLE DATA WAREHOUSE CONCEPT
“Today, the world is trying to create and educate data scientists because of the phenomenon of Big Data. And everyone is looking deeply into this technology. But no one is looking at the larger architectural picture of how Big Data needs to fit within the existing systems (data warehousing systems). Data Architecture a Primer for the Data Scientist addresses the larger architectural picture of how Big Data fits with the existing information infrastructure, an essential topic for the data scientist.”
“The Data Vault was invented by Dan Linstedt at the U.S. Department of Defense, and the standard has been successfully applied to data warehousing projects at organizations of different sizes, from small to large-size corporations. Due to its simplified design, which is adapted from nature, the Data Vault 2.0 standard helps prevent typical data warehousing failures.”
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF BIG DATA
THE SUCCESS OF CLIENTS IS OUR MISSION
We truly believe that long term success is best achieved by empowering your teams to build sophisticated information systems. We make sure you are able to apply successful business strategies to take full advantage of Big Data solutions like Data Vault 2.0. We support our clients on-site and deliver successful solutions of the highest quality.