This class is a 2-day intensive course. This class continues where the CDVP2 Boot Camp stops – the use of the Data Vault 2.0 model to deliver information. It discusses how to implement business logic in the Business Vault and how to derive various target models from the enterprise data warehouse, including star schemas, snowflake schemas and fully denormalized information models.
Each student will receive a certification of attendance from Scalefree International GmbH.
This class is not only a modelling class – it covers all aspects of Data Vault 2.0: the model, the architecture in various information delivery scenarios, the methodology, including a recommendation on how to structure information requirements by the business and implementation best practices.
Live online trainings
All our Online classes are live and interactive to provide a valuable experience comparable to an on-site training to all our participants.
It is recommended that the participants have a copy of the book: Building A Scalable Data Warehouse With Data Vault 2.0 prior to attending the course. This book provides a valuable resource with deep-dive data sets and hands-on examples to back up the lecture with practical and workable solutions.
- Common Requirements in Information Delivery
- Introduction to Data Vault 2.0 Architecture
- Business Vault Reviewed
- Agile Delivery of Information Assets
- PIT and Bridge Tables for Performance Tuning
- Advanced Business Vault Patterns
- Information Marts and Target Models Reviewed
- Introduction to Multi-Temporal Solutions
- Real-Time Information Delivery
- Information Delivery in CDC Environments
- Multi-Active Information Delivery
- Use of Reference Data in Information Delivery
- Optimizing Data Flows for Resource Consumption
WHO IS THE CLASS FOR?
This class requires the attendance of the Boot Camp 2.0 class prior to participating in this class. Basic Data Vault 2.0 concepts are not taught and expected to be already known by the audience.
The following roles benefit from attending the training:
INTERESTED IN OUR INFORMATION DELIVERY CLASS?
Phone: +49 (511) 879 89342
Mobile: +49 (175) 811 0336