Every moment, the amount of collective data generated by companies continues to grow at an ever-increasing rate. Though, using that raw data can prove difficult considering the volume of data and frequency of generation.
To remain competitive, modern companies need to leverage a method of turning large sets of data into actionable information.
To support your company in the competitive market, Scalefree is here to help you reach and better understand your data analytics goals.
That considered, the right distribution of responsibilities and effective collaboration are mandatory. Furthermore, agility in the development of your BI system will help:
- Continuously produce measurable business value like requested functions from the business user
- Ensure close collaboration between customer and development
- Archive improvement in quality and efficiency in each sprint
Every BI solution has two groups, the BI team and business users.
While business users focus on data analytics, the rest of the BI team focuses on:
- Extracting the data from the sources
- Moving the data into the enterprise data warehouse
- Data transformation, data cleansing, and data preparation
- Data modeling
- Creating information marts
SCALEFREE AND YOUR BUSINESS
THE BENEFITS AND YOUR BUSINESS
Data analytics enables companies to become data-driven.
In your own company, this means you will be able to lead your business based on facts instead of relying on assumptions.
With it, you are better able to monitor various aspects of your business, analyze previous performances, and make better predictions of what will happen next based on the data.
That said, the keys to implementing a business intelligence solution based on data analytics are team concepts and agile development.