The client is an IT systems supplier for tax consultation offices in Germany. With over one hundred employees at three office sites, (Bergisch Gladbach, Berlin, Nuremberg), they enable seamless IT so their customers can focus on their core business.
About the Client
- Growing problems in maintainability and innovation
- Extended searches for tangible customer information in different systems
- Insufficient backup capabilities
These issues caused rising problems in customer service and sales.
- Inability to consistently track contract change requests was a core issue
- Self-made customer management solution with partially integrated ERP functionality had to be migrated
- Complex contract management and billing processes needed to be migrated and optimized and automated if possible
- A unified view of the customer
- Custom contract management solution
- Unified contract information per customer
- Defined and managed contract lifecycle management
- Integrated billing solution (native)
- Automatic daily backup
- Integrated service and contract management departments
Tangible Results for the Client
The client is now able to receive a full view of each customer without missing any relevant contract information. Within seconds, a customer can be reviewed by Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Contract types etc. Sales, Service and decision makers can use this information to make better operational and strategic choices.
- Salesforce Platform
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Digital Engagement Package
- JustOn Billing Automation